My Writing

10 June, 2019

Tesseracts 22 is Now Available

Well, the ebook version is, anyway. You can order it direct from Edge or, presumably, from the usual suspects.

This volume contains my short story, "If There's a Goal"; I am vastly amused to realize that my very first fiction sale, the story "Rain," was to the second volume of the Tesseracts series, long long ago (and long before they began assigning titles to the volumes).

There's a longer announcement of this milestone on the website of SF Canada.

This is my fifth appearance in a Tesseracts anthology. It's strange; I'd thought I'd placed more than five stories with them. Well, my memory has been playing tricks with me lately: I've just come across a reference to a story, allegedly by me, that I have no memory of writing, much less selling.

No comments: