My Writing

16 October, 2019

My Can*Con Schedule


Any readers of this blog who might happen to be attending Can*Con in Ottawa this coming weekend are invited to check out the programming in which I'm participating. I've never attended this convention before but it has an excellent reputation amongst writers I know who have attended in the past. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

I'll be participating in the following:

Criticizing Criticism
Saturday 7pm, Salon D
Is there still a need and a place for the professional critic? I might have a few things to say about this: I worked as a professional critic for three decades.

Tesseracts 22 Reading, Q&A
Sunday 11am, Salon B
I'll be reading a few pages of "If There's a Goal" and then answering a few questions about how I went about researching a story set within living memory.

Hope to see (some of) you there.

No comments: